1. AFTER-SCHOOL WRITING CLUB
Looking for a welcoming community to share your writing with? Want to work on your writing skills in a relaxed, informal environment? Our after-school club is the perfect place to start. If you're aged between 14 and 19 and are interested in writing of any kind (stories, poetry, non-fiction, blog writing, scripts...), then this is the place for you!
Join now to build your writing confidence - whether you're a total beginner or have been writing for a while, there's something on offer for you...
- Work on your own creative writing with weekly inspiration for when you're struggling to get your ideas onto paper.
- Find others to work with on creative writing projects (magazines, blogs, graphic novels - whatever floats your boat!).
- Get feedback in a safe environment - no need to feel anxious or embarrassed!
- Take the opportunity to get involved with and take part in creative writing camps.
- Find the perfect place to improve your skills for a writing based career, or course at university.
PLUS you'll be invited to join our exclusive online community to get feedback any day, any time, from other writers in the group and from group leaders.
*INTRO SESSIONS IN LOUTH (LINCOLNSHIRE) START SUMMER 2016*
2. Writing Mentor
If you're hoping for something a little more focused, and have a skill or writing project in mind that you'd like to work on, then 1:1 writing mentoring could be for you.
Choose a time-frame that suits you, and get honest feedback that will motivate you to move forward with your writing.
Get in touch for a free introductory session where I'll give you a few pointers, with no obligation to book any further sessions.
Register My Interest
To register your interest in the after-school writing club, or to find out more about writing mentoring, simply fill in the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org