1. WEEKEND COURSE: SEASONAL LIVING
Inspiration for a seasonal, sustainable lifestyle. Join us at the Chalk House smallholding in Lincolnshire for a weekend of home-cooked, seasonal food, introductions to traditional crafts, and inspiring talks on how to live in alignment with nature and the seasons.
2. Six MONTH PROGRAMME: WHOLE-HEARTED, SUSTAINABLE LIVING
A combined online and offline course that will change your life around. If you're looking for an alternative to the hectic chaos of modern consumerist society, then this is the course for you. Spend 5 weekends at the Chalk House smallholding in Lincolnshire learning how to adopt a whole-hearted, sustainable lifestyle, with the opportunity to:
- Develop your own happiness resolution;
- Learn how to grow, cook and preserve organic fruit and vegetables;
- Create your own simple clothing (and take away the template to work from at home);
- Learn the traditional craft of wood-carving (you'll whittle your own spoon!);
- Be part of daily life on a smallholding;
- Celebrate the joys of a seasonal lifestyle with a small community of like-minded others.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ANY OF OUR COURSES? FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW, AND SPECIFY WHICH COURSE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org